Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Nachos: Happy Bouquet

It's Nacho day!  This week's Nacho Average Challenge is a sketch:


And here is my slightly liberal interpretation of the sketch, rotated 90 degrees to the left:


This all started because I had that "You make me happy" banner already stamped and cut out because it was supposed to go on another project and just didn't work, so then I thought heyyyy I can use it on this sketch!  So then I broke out three different flower stamp sets and coordinating punches and went to town.  And dude, Hardwood is making me love background stamps again.  I think I need to convert my backgrounds to unmounted--the retired background stamps are the only ones in my collection that are still wood-mounted.  Anyway.

Head on over to the Nacho blog to see what the rest of the design team has in store for you and then get yo stamp on!  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hardwood, Perfect Pennants, Petite Petals, Flower Shop, Mixed Bunch
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories:  Banner Framelits; Blossom, Pansy, & Petite Petals punches, Dimensionals, Rhinestones

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Very nice liberal interpretation! I do like that background stamp.

Hope things are going well for you today. I did see your email to the powers that be there at the university. I sure hope they can get things straightened out quickly. Love you!

Tanya said...

I love this!! The flowers are great with the hardwood stamp- which I love too! And I like the bling in the middle! :)