Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Nachos: Beary Thankful

Happy Tuesday once again, peeps!  It's Nacho Average Challenge day and this week it's a perfectly fabulous color challenge:


Oh yeah, I love it.  This color challenge is tailor-made for use with the Into the Woods DSP but if you don't have that, fear not!  You can still play along.  However, I just had to use that paper and here's what I made:


I've been kind of hoarding the Into the Woods paper, which is silly because I could always buy another pack at least until the holiday catalog expires (I can hear my husband saying "for the love of pete woman, don't buy any more paper!" but I'm ignoring him).  Anyway, I knew that pattern would be perfect with my bear and sentiment so I cut into a sheet of it.  I managed not to hyperventilate, too ;)

So now it's your turn to play along!  Don't forget to link up on the Nacho blog.  Cheers, peeps, and happy stampin'!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Thankful Forest Friends
Ink:  Early Espresso, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
Paper:  Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Thick Whisper White, Into the Woods DSP
Accessories:  Lots of Labels Framelits, Brights Candy Dots, Dimensionals

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

YESSSSS! I do like those colors together. VEEEERY NICE!!!

Dana M said...

Terrific card Christy! I love the super cute bear.