Monday, February 29, 2016

Disneyland Paris

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I shared my Maleficent layout last week, so here is the other layout that goes along with it, which is the rest of our pics from Disneyland Paris.


See the original pictures here and here.  


I'm using that Eiffel Tower stamp on all my Paris layouts from our first trip to Paris just to kinda tie them all together.  I didn't do a title on this layout because I figured the big Disneyland Paris sign in the photo was good enough :)


My color palette is the same as it was for the Maleficent layout, just in very different proportions:  Hello Honey, Gumball Green, Rose Red, Lovely Lilac, and Concord Crush.  If you check out Maleficent, you'll see I used mostly the purples and just teeny bits of the other colors.

That's it for me today, y'all.  Cheers and have a great week!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Artistic Etchings
Ink:  Concord Crush
Paper:  Hello Honey, Gumball Green, Rose Red, Lovely Lilac, Concord Crush, Gumball Green DSP
Accessories:  Disney Mickey Mouse punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

There's just something magical about Disney, isn't there?!!! LOVE the colors you chose for your layouts. I know you are looking forward to your upcoming trip to CALIFORNIA Disney!!!