Thursday, April 7, 2016

Cocok's With the Silent K

Happy Thursday, y'all!  Apparently I'm doing an international scrap week, my scrapbook pages every day feature photos from a different country.  So let's go to Japan!


Ahh, Cocok's with the Silent K.  I miss that place.  For about $40, you could get an hour-long leg and foot massage and then get your toes painted with any one of hundreds of designs.  And it was always fabulous to go with friends.  I always took pictures of our toes and for a while I could tell who was who just by their feet.  Which is weird, I admit.


My page title today is mixed font with the Broadsheet Alphabet and Retro Alphabet, but the lower one this time (I used the uppercase one on Monday's page).


I think I should have made my colors a little more saturated on Agnes Ketto here, and the little sparkles came out a little lighter than I might have liked.  AND I had completely finished coloring in Agnes when I got some kind of schmutz on the cardstock, see the speck to the right of her?  Argh.  But I didn't want to redo it.


Today's cheery color palette is Pretty in Pink, Coastal Cabana, Brilliant Blue, and Cucumber Crush.  Maybe not something I would have put together for a card, but it seems to work for my photos today.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Broadsheet Alphabet, Retro Alphabet, non-SU stamps
Ink:  Pretty in Pink, Brilliant Blue, Coastal Cabana, Cucumber Crush, Basic Black
Paper:  Pretty in Pink, Brilliant Blue, Cucumber Crush, Thick Whisper White, Coastal Cabana DSP
Accessories:  Circles Framelits, Prismacolor Pencils

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I've never had a pedicure in my life. But this was always a great time for you girls to do something girly together. Fun times!