Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Montgomery Dragon Boat Race

It's Day 2 of the Spring Break Scrap Week!  I was going to call it a Scrap-Tacular, but that sounded too close to craptacular, which is a fantastic word but not really what I was going for.  So it's a Spring Break Scrap Week.  Anyway, on to scrap!


The photos are from the Montgomery Dragon Boat Races, see them here.  I let the photo of the sign work as my page title.


I love that patterned paper, it kind of reminded me of paper lanterns and that's why I picked it.  And of course I had to use my lil Ancient Asia dragon on here, it's a dragon boat race!


My super-bright color combination (seriously, it's like Superman plus green) is Riding Hood Red, Crushed Curry, Gumball Green, Pacific Point, Basic Black, and Whisper White.

Until tomorrow, y'all.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Ancient Asia
Ink:  Pacific Point, Basic Black
Paper:  Riding Hood Red, Crushed Curry, Gumball Green, Pacific Point, Thick Whisper White, Birthday Bash DSP
Accessories:  Oval punch, circle punches

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Fun times and really great layout!