Monday, April 25, 2016

Our Village

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  As promised, I'm back this week with the second layout of my Feltwell flowers.


The page base is Bashful Blue, sometimes the colors don't turn out in the photos I take of my layouts.


Thought I'd go super-simple and just hand-write the title with a little butterfly accent.


And there's my other butterfly, which is stamped above and again below the journaling.


Today's springy color combo:  Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, and Real Red (in the photos).  In fact, if you scroll back up you'll see that I intentionally arranged the photos so the red forms a visual triangle.  Helps move your eye through the layout, there's a little design tip for you ;)

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Flores Suaves (large butterfly), Flower Garden (small butterfly)
Ink:  Bashful Blue, Garden Green marker
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Crushed Curry DSP
Accessories:  Curly Label punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I enjoyed walking around your village, too!!! So cute, peaceful, quaint. Papa would LOVE to live in England since he enjoyed working in his garden so much. He definitely had a green thumb. LOVE your pages, Chris!