Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Two More Trees

Hey kids!  Remember last week when I posted the cherry tree and snowflake tree cards?  Well, it occurred to me last night that I should do two more trees and make it a whole seasonal set.  So I did.


The summer tree is Pear Pizzazz (which I should have stamped off first to make it a better match for the other cards, oops) and Garden Green; the autumn tree is Peekaboo Peach and Cherry Cobbler.

Once again I used the Freshly Made Sketches square sketch:


And the Global Design Project theme challenge:





If you forgot what the other two looked like, here they are:


And the new set again:


Four seasons of trees :)  Much as I hate the summertime in Virginia (kill me now, ridiculous humidity), I do love actually having fall colors and even some occasional snow.  I just need a set of gills for the summertime, and a really great AC.

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, Pear Pizzazz card:
Stamps:  Sheltering Tree, Touches of Texture
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals

Supplies, Peekaboo Peach card:
Stamps:  Sheltering Tree, Touches of Texture
Ink:  Peekaboo Peach, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Peekaboo Peach, Cherry Cobbler, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Karren said...

Fabulous selection of cards! The idea to use a texture stamp for the vertical panel is the sketch is so clever and works so well! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.