Saturday, January 7, 2017

Bear Book: August

Happy Saturday, y'all!  It's snowing outside where I am right now.  Not a whole lot, but enough that there's some white on the roofs and grass.

So for something completely different, I'm sharing a very warm and sunny August layout for the bear book I made last year.


Okay, I looooooooooooooooooove that patterned paper on the bottom of this layout, so I let it dictate the colors I used for everything else.


And how cute is this bear?  I got that triple corner punch that SU! had last year and, um, this is the only time it's ever been used.  Oops.


I thought the hot air balloons would be a good accent for this layout....I've got the hot air balloon stamp set and Framelits from the Occasions Catalog on my wish list right now too.


Journaling block :)


Today's sunny summer layout colors are Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, a wee bit of Mossy Meadow, and Whisper White.

Cheers, y'all!  I'm gonna go make me a second cuppa tea.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Balloon Bear from Whippersnapper, Up Up & Away
Ink:  Basic Black, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist
Paper:  Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Thick Whisper White, Birthday Bash DSP
Accessories:  triple corner punch, Sizzix alphabet, Prismacolor Pencils

No comments: