Monday, February 22, 2021

Disney Cruise: Nassau

 Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I'm back with another Disney cruise layout, this one from Nassau.


I'm not 100% happy with this layout, I think the photo placement could have been better but it's done and done is better than perfect.  I did enjoy playing with these bright colors (that Artistry Blooms DSP is so fun) and I enjoyed busting out a super old stamp set, In the Sky, for the sun.  For reals I've had that stamp set for years.


Today's bright and fun palette:  Bermuda Bay, Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White.  I'm hoping to work Magenta Madness into another layout very soon, it's such an '80s color and I love it :)  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet, In the Sky
Ink:  Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Thick Whisper White, Artistry Blooms DSP
Accessories:  Layering Circles dies

No comments: