Monday, July 24, 2023

Celebrating Karyn

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I tried to schedule a bunch of posts before we left Germany and didn't realize that I'd run out of scheduled Scrappy Monday posts already : p  Ryan and I are still waiting to get our household goods here in Texas, but at least we have the Internet (even if the computer is sitting on the floor and I'm on a yoga mat with the keyboard in my lap).  Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

In the meantime, how about a layout from our time in England.


I hosted a Peter Pan-themed baby shower for my friend Karyn who has twin boys (actually, I have no fewer than FOUR friends who have twin boys!).  The page accents are those dimensional Jolie's Boutique stickers, but since I like to keep things flat in my scrapbooks, I pulled them apart and took out the pop dots that make them stick up.


Today's fun color palette:  Cucumber Crush, Bumblebee, Berry Burst, and Magenta Madness.

Kiddo and I are off to the Y this morning.  I already did a workout today but I do like to take yoga classes in person and now I can : )  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Back to Basics Alphabet, Coffee House Alphabet (Inkadinkado)
Ink:  Berry Burst, Cucumber Crush, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Cucumber Crush, Magenta Madness, Berry Burst, Thick Basic White, Whole Lot of Lovely DSP
Accessories:  stickers

No comments: