Monday, July 10, 2023

Tennessee, Part 5: Crockett's Breakfast Camp

Scrappy Monday and let's roll right on to the last of the Tennessee layouts!


It seems like I rarely get to use purples on my scrapbook pages so I'm always excited when I can incorporate them.  My excuse this time was the picture of my French toast, which had blueberries (I think?) on it and enough purple in the picture to go for a Fresh Freesia page base.  So we all stuffed ourselves silly on the world's largest cinnamon rolls, and then took the kiddoos on a short hike in the national park to get the wiggles out before we hit the road back to North Carolina.  Hey, Ryan was 3 in these pictures and he still has a Captain America shirt like that.  I think I just buy it every time he goes up in size.


Today's berry-inspired color palette:  Fresh Freesia, Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green, Pretty Peacock, Blueberry Bushel, and white.  I'm glad to have Fresh Freesia in the permanent color lineup, and I've got enough Rich Razzleberry cardstock hoarded that I can pair them up on scrapbook pages whenever I want.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Berry Blessings
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Pretty Peacock, Garden Green, Blueberry Bushel
Paper:  Fresh Freesia, Rich Razzleberry, Pretty Peacock, Garden Green, Thick Basic White, Forever Greenery DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies

No comments: