Thursday, April 11, 2024

Pink Zinnia

Hey, look at me back with another card already.  Had to dust off my craft table.


I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And the Color Throwdown:


I used Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, and Daffodil Delight for my colors, which seemed perfect to ink up my brand-new Simply Zinnia stamp set.  I used a sentiment from Latte Love just because I didn't need a thank you card at the moment and I like that greeting.  The Bee Mine DSP from the Occasions catalog made a nice background for my bright flower, and I accented with a few Melon Mambo sequins.

Have a great day y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Simply Zinnia, Latte Love
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Granny Apple Green, Stampin' Blends in Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green
Paper:  Granny Apple Green, Thick Basic White, Bee Mine DSP
Accessories:  Simply Zinnia dies, Stylish Shapes dies, adhesive sequins, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

1 comment:

Jen Timko said...

How pretty this is! Love your coloring on the flower and that background is the perfect sunny accent. So glad to see you this week at FMS!