Tuesday, April 9, 2024

SUO Challenges: Birthday Bash

Mornin' y'all, it's time for a new challenge from SUO Challenges!


And here's our theme this time around...


It's always a good idea to have some extra birthday cards in your stash, am I right?  So here's what I made:


I actually made this weeks ago before the retirement lists came out, and Filled with Happiness is on the list.  It's a fun stamp set with some great sentiments and a couple of fun images that coordinate with the Modern Oval Punch.  I really wanted to use the oranges image for my card, but the stamp with the happy birthday sentiment has birds--so I just cropped the oranges out of a piece of scrap paper and plonked it on top of the birds : )  I used some fun, bright patterns from the Stargazing paper and a couple of adhesive sequins from the online offerings.  I think this card would be great for a guy or a girl, what do you think?

It's your turn!  Don't forget to upload your birthday card creation at the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Filled with Happiness
Ink:  Night of Navy, Stampin' Blends in Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Lime Twist, Balmy Blue
Paper:  Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green, Thick Basic White, Stargazing DSP
Accessories:  Modern Oval Punch, Dimensionals, adhesive sequins

No comments: