Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Sorbet Submarine

Mornin' y'all, I have a busy day ahead so I'm glad I spent a good chunk of time in my craft room yesterday.  I made several cards and it just so happens that they're all aquatic, starting with a super-cute submarine:


I thought the colors from Sunday Stamps were perfect for an undersea adventure:


I read the palette as Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Petal Pink, and Sweet Sorbet.

I paired that with the new sketch from Try a Sketch on Tuesday:


I missed the deadline on the last sketch but at least I know this challenge doesn't expire for a bit : )

That's it for now, kids.  Check you later, Imma go float around in a sweet submarine for a while.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Submarine Life
Ink:  Sweet Sorbet, Lost Lagoon, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Pool Party
Paper:  Pool Party, Thick Basic White, Bright & Beautiful DSP Stack
Accessories:  Deckled Circles dies, Submarine punch, Dimensionals

6 comments:

Tanya said...

This is really cute! I love how you incorporated all the colors! And those cute pink fish! 😊

Alyson Mayo said...

This is adorable - love the "waves" created by the paper. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

Heather said...

So super cute, Christy, I love this little sub, lol. How genius to use that DSP for the water - looks fabulous! This is a brilliant design - so buttoned up! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love your sea scene and sentiment... so cute and nice interpretation of our sketch. Nice that you were able to combine the color challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.

Annette Elliott said...

Wow, your card is spectacular and just pops of the page! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks color challenge at Sunday Stamps!

dj said...

Darling!! Your card for our “Pretty Petals” color palette is fantastic...of course I am a sucker for all things nautical!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us over at Sunday Stamps. Hope to see you again for our new challenge that begins tomorrow!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC333