Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Nachos: Good Thoughts

Good morning, Nacho fans!  I forgot to write this post and schedule it before I went to bed last night so I'm a teensy bit tardy getting this online, but this week the Nachos have a great color challenge for ya!


Love those colors.  They're kinda summery, don't you think?  Here's what I did with them:


It's really simple, but I kinda like it.  I thought the Woodgrain EF made a good sorta wavy background to go with my seashells.  I love Perfect Pennants and the matching Framelits...and now that my giant comprehensive exam is over and done with, I can play with all my stampy goodies guilt-free 'cause I don't have to study anymore.  Wheeeee!

Ok, so now it's your turn!  Head on over to the Nacho Average Challenges blog to see what my fellow Nachos cooked up, and then go make something pretty!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  By the Tide, Perfect Pennants
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Wonder DSP
Accessories:  Pennants Collection Framelits, Woodgrain EF, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Nice and simple. Hmmm -- gold has never been my favorite color, but it does look good with the other two. And I do like the embossed background. I've not worked with that yet (embossing). I SHOULD!