Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sale-a-Brate with the Nachos

Happy Nacho Day everyone!  It's time for a Nacho Average Color Challenge:


I think I'm in love with that color combo, isn't it gorgeous?  Here's my card:


I'm not 100% sure I did the color combo justice, I may have to give it another whirl just for funsies.  I used an SCS sketch for this, kind of expecting not to like it because of all the layers, but I ended up liking it quite a bit.  I think that my little "hi" tag is a bit *too* small to compete with those flowers, but other than that I think it works.  I used Midnight Muse as a neutral to go with the yummy colors--my first thought was to use shells, but I feel like I do that a lot and since today is the first day of Sale-a-Bration I thought I'd break out some SAB stamp sets.  I actually made this one before I made yesterday's card but you'll just have to accept two Petal Parade cards in a row : )

Thanks for stopping by!  Go see what the other Nachos have done, and then show us what you've got and make your own creation.  Can't wait to see!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Petal Parade, Banner Blast, Best of Sale-a-Bration
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Midnight Muse
Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Bermuda Bay, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, In Color DSP in Coastal Cabana
Accessories:  Houndstooth EF, banner punch, Dimensionals

No comments: