Tuesday, January 21, 2014

True Love for the Nachos

Happy Tuesday, Nacho fans!  It's time for another Nacho Average Sketch challenge:


I think I have Valentines on the brain.


I admit, it's a liberal interpretation of the sketch, but I think maybe it still counts?  If not, I'll have to go to stampy jail for a while : )

This is a quick and easy sketch so run off to your stamp room for 15 minutes and make a card, then be sure to share it with us at the Nacho blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hearts a Flutter, Follow My Heart, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Accessories:  Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

So your internet is down . . . boo hoo! Nice Valentine's card. It's coming up, along with Lee's BD!