Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Flashback: Love & Care

Hello, stampers!  Welcome to another Friday Flashback.  Today's featured stamp set is Love & Care, a hostess set from 2011.


And somehow all I ever made for it was the index card for its Splitcoast gallery?!  What a crime!  So I had to fix that with a scrapbook layout:


The photos are from when hubs and I went to California with both sets of parents in 2005.  Some detail shots...


I don't understand how I never made anything else with this stamp set, I love it!


Well, at least it got some lovin' for this layout.  I'll have to break it out again soon.  Thanks for stopping by today, and cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Love & Care, Too Kind (the straight stem)
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Midnight Muse marker
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Whisper White, International Bazaar DSP, retired Lucky Limeade DSP
Accessories:  Window Labels Framelits

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I really like that stamp set, too!!! Very nice. Hope you are having a great time. Thinking about you.