Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hello, Lovely Nachos!

That title pretty much says it all today :)  We've got a fun sketch for you today from Nacho Average Challenges, check it out:


Ok, let me just tell you that I almost feel EMBARRASSED about how fast my card came together!  Like, five minutes.  Probably would have been three but I didn't get a good image the first time I stamped, so I had to do it a second time.  So here's my creation:


Kind of seriously in love with this.  That lovely patterned paper pretty much does all the work; just one stamp and a couple pearls and it's done!  LOVE IT.  See, cute cards don't have to take forever...this was waaayyyy less time than it would have taken me to choose a card in a store ;)

So get ready for some speed-stamping...check out the Nacho blog and then let's see what you create!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hello Lovely
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Wisteria Wonder
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Afternoon Picnic DSP
Accessories:  Decorative Label punch, pearls, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Oh, I really like this paper. Neat. And I like those colors. Of course I love the frame -- that's just my style.