Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Too Kind Nachos

Happy Tuesday, Nacho fans!  Let's get right down to bidness, shall we?  The Nachos have a lovely color combo for you today:


I had to think about these colors for a while, but then I made this:


Easy peasy lemon squeezy!  Usually I stamp the Too Kind flowers the other direction (so they kind of point up instead of down) but I decided to stamp them like this today just for funsies.  Nice to do something a little different.  I pulled out some scraps of Sweet Sorbet paper from Sale-a-Bration and before I knew it, my card was done!

So you know the drill now:  check out the Nacho Average Challenges blog and then it's your turn!

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Too Kind
Ink:  Summer Starfruit, Night of Navy, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper:  Night of Navy, Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Accessories:  gold brads, Dimensionals

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Wow, that is SOMETHING!!! I really like it. I wasn't sure about the color combo -- I'm not a big fan of gold, but wow, when you scroll down and see this card, it's AWESOME!!! Very nice. Love you!

Tanya said...

I noticed they were "upside down" but it works really well!! And I love how you made the colors work together!