Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Nachos: One Last Fall Card

Happy Tuesday, Nacho fans!  This week, Nacho Average Challenges brings you a fabulous sketch:


Sub in any shape for the flowers on the sketch and the possibilities are endless!  Of course, I had to make one last fall card:


Yep, love those leaves!  This card is even already out in the mail.  For some reason lately, I've really been drawn to the dark card bases like this Night of Navy.  I line the inside with white or vanilla cardstock so I can write on it, though.  So since Thanksgiving is this Thursday, that means it's just about time to start with the winter and Christmas cards.  So how cool (haha, punny) would this sketch look with snowflakes or Christmas ornaments?  I think you should find out :)

Go by the Nacho blog to see other stampy inspiration and then take some time out from Turkey Day prep to make your own card.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  For All Thinks
Ink:  Hello Honey, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Flowerpot DSP
Accessories:  Hexagon punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Yes, I DO like that card -- and the colors. I see these leaves all over the walking path around the park! And they are that color. Ha!

Wow, Christmas is coming quickly, isn't it? Got to get with writing my letter and get on the ball. I have several decorative papers to choose from since I bought them ON SALE. Lots and lots of papers. Neither of us should have to buy paper for the next several years. Ha! Lots to do in a little time, eh? Love you and be safe in your travels!