Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful for Friends

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!  I hope you're having a wonderful holiday :)  One of the things that I am most thankful for in the world is good friends, so I've got a friendship card for you today.


I got the Gold Soiree paper pack a while back, and this is the first time I've used it.  All hail Garden Green!  I love Garden Green, but up till now it was almost never used in Stampin' Up!'s DSP.  This pack also has gold in it and the papers are coated so they have a little bit of a sheen.  The two patterns I used happen to be the two sides of a single sheet.

I used the current Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch for my card:


Easy peasy!  And wouldn't it be nice to have Candy Dots in gold and silver?  I used brads on my card, but the Dots are wonderful because you don't have to poke holes in your card front to use them, and there's no brad legs on the inside to look at.

Anyway, time to go eat more pie :)  Have a great holiday!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Feel Goods
Ink:  Garden Green
Paper:  Garden Green, Whisper White, Gold Soiree DSP
Accessories:  Deco Labels, Circles & Banner Framelits, gold brads, Dimensionals

3 comments:

CCsMom said...

LOVE the paper and it all went together nicely! LOVE the colors and the card. Good job!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, I love how you used the punches for your sentiment! And I love the sheets you chose to use from the DSP. I just got mine in so I will be CASEing your card!

Terri said...

Very nice, really like how you used the circles behind the label. Thanks for creating with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday.