Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Nachos: Veterans Day

Hello stampy friends, I hope you're ready for another sketch from the Nacho Average Challenges team.  Here it is:


Because today's Nacho post happens to fall on Veterans Day, I made a patriotic card with a favorite retired stamp set (um, don't ask how many "favorite" retired stamp sets I have, k?).


Ok, I had to make the panels bigger to accommodate my eagle, but I just couldn't get the current patriotic/military stamp set (For Your Country) to work with this sketch unless I did some flipping and mirror imaging and I just wanted to stick to the sketch so Land That I Love is it.

Check out the Nacho blog for more sketchy goodness and then let's see your take on the sketch.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Land That I Love (retired)
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Night of Navy
Paper:  Night of Navy, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, retired Real Red DSP
Accessories:  Oval & Curly Label punches, Brights Candy Dots, Dimensionals, Lucky Stars EF

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Coolness. I love the embossed stars on the base. So nice. LOVE the colors, of course. Great job.

I was going to wear a patriotic shirt today, but it's so cold, I opted for a sweater instead. Boo on cold weather.

So glad my step challenge is over in 2 weeks. YAY!!! I think I'm crawling to the end. Love you!