Monday, January 12, 2015

Cliffs of Dover

Sooo, I was thinking.  I've really been enjoying myself working on my scrapbooks since the New Year, so perhaps I should make Mondays my day to post scrapbook pages...whaddya think?  Here's one for this week:


Once again, not a great picture of the layout, but you can see the original photos here and here.  I think I've figured out a better way to take photos of my scrapbook layouts but I didn't retake this one, but next week the photo will be much better : )

For this layout, I used the same sketch as on the Dover Castle one, but I did it mirror-image on the right page this time.


 And here is my color palette:


I started out wanting to use Smoky Slate for the page base, but then I remembered this lovely Bordering Blue, which is sort of a blue-tinged gray, and I happen to have quite a bit of it in 12x12 cardstock.  Plus then I got to use some of the lovely Bella Birds DSP.  Doesn't look like much in the photo above, but it's pretty IRL.

I'm off and running this week, so I'll see you tomorrow with another great Nacho Average Challenges card.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letterpress Alphabet, Spencerian Alphabet (lower only)
Ink:  Midnight Muse (ink pad and marker)
Paper:  Bordering Blue, Handsome Hunter, Midnight Muse, Bella Birds DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

The color of the pages makes it look kind of dreary/rainy. But I love the colors and the photos. Great job!