Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Happy Nacho Day!

It is time once again for another fabulous color combo from Nacho Average Challenges!  So here it is:


All three of those colors happen to be featured in the Flashback Designer Series Paper, so I used that to create my Nacho card this week:


Easy peasy!  I think what took the longest was deciding which two patterns I wanted to use, everything else came together lickety-split.

So now it's your turn to make something purty with Crushed Curry, Pool Party, and Real Red, and then share it over on the Nacho Average Challenges blog :)  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Starburst Sayings
Ink:  Real Red, Pool Party, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Real Red, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Flashback DSP
Accessories:  Starburst Framelits, Regals & Subtles Candy Dots, Dimensionals

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

With the bright colors and happy sentiment, how can this card make you blue?! Wow! Super. I LOVE it. I also like those circles with the ridges. Cool.

CCsMom said...

I got your pretty card yesterday. Oh, I forgot to look at Dad's card. Mine was gorgeous, and I really am glad you sent me the list of photos from last year's calendar. I have them all in one drawer. I pulled one out and started going through it and thought, "Hey, these aren't the photos on the list." I was looking at the butt-photo calendar. Pretty funny. Love you!