Monday, September 7, 2015

Baby Books: September

Hey peeps!  Are you having a good Labor Day holiday?  We were caught by surprise this morning--the trash was running despite the holiday.  Really didn't expect that so the hubs had to run it out when we heard the truck coming down the way.

Anyway, enough about trash.  Let's talk baby books!  I'm hoping to finish the twin boy baby books I'm working on in the very near future (like, this week would be great) because I won't have much of a break before I start the next book.  So today I'm sharing a layout from the almost-done books :)


I mentioned in last week's Friday Flashback post that I'd done more or less the same layout for September quite a few times with the apples, so this time I did something different:  my old buddies from Fox & Friends.


Aren't they super cute?  Love them.


And ze turtle!  Love ze turtle.


And there's my color palette for this layout (which I duplicated for the second book, they're going to be identical books even though the boys are fraternal twins):  Old Olive, Hello Honey, Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla.  And nary an apple in sight.

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Fox & Friends
Ink:  Old Olive, Hello Honey, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Old Olive, Hello Honey, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Woodland Walk DSP
Accessories:  Circles Framelits, scalloped circle punch, Sizzix Alphabet

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

SO cute. Hey, for Adrienne's book, you could do the school colors on September with FOOTBALL stuff. That would be a good place to put it.