Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Nachos: Let's Hear It For Fall

Hey Nacho fans!  You're in for a treat this week, just check out the latest Nacho Average Sketch Challenge:


Do you lurve it?  I do, I do!  And I used some new stampy goodies.


Vintage Leaves is in the regular catalog, but it's new to me, as are the gold doilies.  The package has silver doilies too, they're awesome.  But don't get glue on them where you don't want it, because it smudges.


And here's a bonus card for you, I wanted to see how it would look with the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry.

So now it's your turn!  Link up your sketchy project on the Nacho blog and have fun, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Vintage Leaves
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Paper:  Lost Lagoon, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Hello You Thinlits, gold doilies

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

READY for fall. I'm not so ready for all the leaves that I'll eventually have to rake, but I'm ready for the fall colors, change of wardrobe, cooler weather, etc., etc. So yeah, let it come.

Very nice call -- super colors. LOVE the sentiment.

Tanya said...

Love the leaves! I am SO ready for fall!! Also, I like the two versions! Subtle difference but I like it!