Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Little Acorns for the Nachos

Well, I thought I was going to have technical difficulties keep me from writing this post on time but luckily I resolved them (Does banging the mouse on the desk count as solving a problem?  'Cause it seemed to work this time...).  And just in time to share this week's Nacho Average Color Challenge!


I'm still in the mindset of fall-type cards, even though these might not look like your typical fall colors.  So I broke out my brand new Acorny Thank You stamp set and acorn punch, and I made this:


I added some Chocolate Chip for the "bodies" of the acorns.  This is more on the CAS side for me but I just couldn't get the idea out of my head :)  I used some retired Candy Dots but that's because I haven't gotten the new whatchacallits that replace the Candy Dots, I only have those in the metallic colors so far.

Anyway, go check out the Nacho blog for some more color challenge goodness and hit up the Linky tool on the bottom to share your own creation.  And now I'm off to go get my dental crown installed...

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Acorny Thank You, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Pool Party
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pool Party
Accessories:  Acorn builder punch, Dimensionals, Subtles & Neutrals Candy Dots (retired)

No comments: