Monday, August 21, 2017

Elizabethan Gardens

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Hope you had a good weekend.

For today's scrapbook pages, we're doing the Time Warp all the way back to 2005.


Hubs and I took a trip out to the Outer Banks (North Carolina) to celebrate our anniversary that year, and we happened to find this place with Elizabethan gardens so we decided to check it out.  That's the hubs on the left page testing out his camouflage powers in a bright red shirt :p  This is an old, old Becky Higgins sketch that I used on these pages (I think it's BH?) and I never thought I'd use it because I tend to crop my photos as little as possible.  But these ones are from way back and had a lot of "dead space" in the pictures and I hope my photography skillz have improved since then.  Regardless, I do like how this turned out.  I added the fussy-cut flowers in a visual triangle to help move your eye through the layout. 


Still enjoying my Taffy Alphabet stamps :D


Today's color palette:  Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Berry Burst, Tranquil Tide, and Whisper White.  Not pictured:  So Saffron, it must have been sick on school picture day. (Or I forgot.)

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet, Flower Fancy
Ink:  Pretty in Pink, Berry Burst, So Saffron, Tranquil Tide
Paper:  Pretty in Pink, Washington Apple DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: