Monday, May 14, 2018

York

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I was just looking through all my draft blog posts, a lot of which are China layouts so we'll get to them, and I've got some that have been waiting almost a year and.a half to see the light of day!  So here's a layout I made early last year.


As you might expect from the page title, these pictures were taken in York ;) Somehow I don't think I ever put them up on my other blog though.  But anyway, we visited a train museum and Yorkminster, one of those huge Gothic churches with a pretty rose window.


My title itself is really, really simple so I jazzed it up a bit with some stripey paper.  I also used that to mat the journaling block too, which is fun.


Today's color palette comes mostly from the very old Prestwick DSP:  Brocade Blue, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Garden Green, and Night of Navy.

Well, I've got to feed Cheerios to a very demanding little creature.  Peace out, kids!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letterpress Alphabet
Ink:  Garden Green, Night of Navy
Paper:  Brocade Blue, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Prestwick DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: