Sunday, January 13, 2019

China: Forbidden City

Mornin' y'all!  It is time once again for China Sunday...and once again these pages are reruns, but I promise all-new pages next Sunday.  So let's visit the Forbidden City!


Original blog post here.


When I made these pages, I had a hard time with the color combination.  Sometimes the colors come together easily, and sometimes they don't.  I'm still not sure how successful this combination is, but at least the pages are done!


And I do love that red patterned paper I used.  Blog post for the second two layouts here.  Recipes for all three layouts are on the original blog posts as well, should you want them.

It's a rainy day here where we are, so I'm not even going to try to photograph any of the scrapbook pages I have waiting.  Instead I'll just work on getting a few more pages done!  But right this minute I'm eating pumpkin coffee cake and enjoying a large cuppa tea.  Can't do better than that on a rainy morning.

Cheers, y'all!

No comments: