Monday, January 28, 2019

Toilet Paper Trouble

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Ryan and I are not going to the gym today because Sadie has a vet appointment in a little bit.  With that in mind, I chose today's layout from when Sadie was a teeny pupster getting into trouble left and right.


This is the one and only time Sadie tried shredding the toilet paper in the bathroom.  I caught her doing it and I was laughing so hard I couldn't properly scold her, so instead I took these pictures.  The Sea of Textures DSP seemed appropriately watery for my pictures and other than that I kept it super simple, just a stamped title and some journaling.  And the pictures that still make me giggle when I look at them, 12 years later.


Today's color palette includes Soft Sea Foam, Tranquil Tide (even my color names today are aquatic), Fresh Fig, and Balmy Blue (though there's only a smidge of the blue in the patterned paper).  Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Well Worn Alphabet, Rough Type
Ink:  Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Soft Sea Foam, Fresh Fig, Sea of Textures DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been AWOL lately, haven't I? Lookin' good, Kid!!! Love you!