Sunday, January 20, 2019

China: Temple of Heaven

China Sunday again, peeps!  And today is a brand new layout, as promised.


See the photos up close and personal here.  At this point in the trip, I was coming down with the crud that Bennet had and then gave to my hubs, so I stayed in the hotel room and laid down for a couple hours while the other three went to visit the Temple of Heaven.  Coincidentally, I am once again coming down with the plague while I write this blog post!  Urgh.


I think I looked up information on the Temple of Heaven and stars were involved somehow, and that's why I did stars on here?  I can't remember now.  I stamped them with white craft ink on black cardstock and embossed with white EP, then cut out with the retired Stars Framelits.


Today's color palette includes the long-retired Brocade Blue for the page base, accented with Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  I like it.

Well, I just pulled some lemon cream cheese scones out of the oven, so I'm going to go glaze those bad boys and have a late breakfast.  There will also be tea involved, because of course there is.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Rough Type, Bright & Beautiful
Ink:  Versamark, Basic Black
Paper:  Brocade Blue, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Be Merry DSP
Accessories:  Stars Framelits, lettering template

No comments: