Thursday, January 10, 2019

A Little Brighter Baby

Hey y'all!  How's your Thursday going?  I've got a quick little card to share today.


It was already getting dark when I took the picture yesterday afternoon so the colors look off; most of the card is Pool Party, including the sequins which match much better IRL.  The stars on the corners are in Night of Navy stamped off twice, and the main sentiment is in full strength NON.  I may have to take another pic of this while it's light out.

I started off with this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And combined with the Global Design Project theme challenge:


As I was thinking about this, I kept returning to the idea of a baby as a new beginning, and the stars in Little Twinkle just caught my attention so that's what I went with.

Hope you have a great day, peeps.  I'm off to take my kiddo to the gym so someone else can run after him for a while ;)

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Little Twinkle
Ink:  Pool Party, Night of Navy
Paper:  Pool Party, Night of Navy, Thick Whisper White, Twinkle Twinkle DSP
Accessories:  Iridescent Sequins, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

What a super fun take on this sketch! Awesome work!

Karren said...

Fabulous take on the sketch and such a soft and pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Judy Rozema said...

I really like that sentiment! So glad you joined us for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge! Hope to see you again soon!