Saturday, February 15, 2020

Ryan: First Page

Ryan is THREE today!  I can't believe how big he's gotten.  I finished his baby book late last year (woohoo!) so now I'm ready to share all the layouts I made for it.  It's going to be a series of Saturday posts here on the blog and it's going to take a while.  This book is GIGUNDOR.


For reals, I'm fairly sure this book weighs more than Ryan did when he was born.


I should have put in a banana for scale ;) Here's the first page:


Hubs' sister visited when Ryan was a few weeks old, and she helped me take footprints (Ryan was not really a fan of that whole process).  And then I FORGOT to put them in the book itself (I almost always do the first and last pages for baby books the very last) so I put the footprints on the first page.  I chose the fox image just because I loved all the foxy baby clothes I got for Ryan.  And bear clothes, of course, but I had this cute fox stamp set.


The color palette was taken from the front of the album itself:  Lost Lagoon, Wild Wasabi, Hello Honey, Peach Parfait, Night of Navy, and Whisper White.

We're off to celebrate Ryan's birthday.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letters for You, Foxy Friends, Ryan's feet :)
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Wild Wasabi, Peach Parfait, Early Espresso
Paper:  Lost Lagoon, Midnight Muse, Thick Whisper White, Lullaby & Woodland Walk DSP
Accessories:  2 1/2" circle punch, Starburst dies, Large Letters dies

1 comment:

Tanya said...

FUN! I never even tried footprints! :)