Monday, May 24, 2021

Virginia Beach, Part 3

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Today I'm finishing up the Virginia Beach layouts.  I love the fun bright colors on these!


The second picture is Ryan's face after trying tomatillo salsa.  Cracks me up how he'd try to eat sand TWICE but the salsa only got one bite.  We went to a mall to do a bit of shopping and had lunch before we hit the road back to North Carolina, and Ryan loved the cool hat he got at Firehouse Subs :)  I've talked about the Sweet Taffy DSP for the last two weeks but how amazing is that pattern on here?!  I just love it.  Gave me a good excuse to work lots of colors in on my sea creature page accents.  Isn't that Tempting Turquoise shark adorable?  And the Rich Razzleberry dolphin too!


Most of the color palette is taken straight from the DSP:  Old Olive, Pacific Point (not in the DSP but coordinates well), Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper White.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Fishy Friends, Silly Sealife
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray marker, Daffodil Delight Blend
Paper:   Old Olive, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Thick Whisper White, Sweet Taffy DSP
Accessories:  Layering Circles & Layering Ovals Dies

No comments: