Thursday, May 20, 2021

Friday Flashback: Afterthoughts

It's another Throwback Thursday version of the Friday Flashback!  I was supposed to have the day off work, but my boss asked if I could come in and help with the custom frame shop so that's what I'm doing.  But it gives me an excuse to share another Friday Flashback post :)

The name of this stamp set makes me giggle because I discovered that it IS an afterthought--I never stamped it out for my personal stamp catalog and in fact I never even inked it up at all before this.  There are a total of six sentiment stamps and it was a hostess set a few years back; I chose three of the stamps to make cards with.


And this is when I discovered my Bermuda Bay ink pad needed to be re-inked, which I have since taken care of :)  I had fun choosing patterns from the Cherry on Top DSP stack, there are a lot of cute ones in there so I'm glad I'm actually using them instead of letting them collect dust in my stash.

Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU! (many retired)
Stamps:  Afterthoughts
Ink:  Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay
Paper:  Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Thick Basic White, Cherry on Top DSP Stack
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Dimensionals

No comments: