Thursday, May 27, 2021

Friday Flashback: Ageless Adornment

Hey hey!  Since I'm working every day this week I haven't been able to stamp cards for new challenges, which means today is a Throwback Thursday type Friday Flashback.  Today's stamp set is Ageless Adornment, which started out as a hostess set.  There are four images and three sentiments; I made three cards.


For the lily card, I just stamped the image in So Saffron ink and then stamped the greeting over.  Easy peasy.  I did sponging and distressing on all three cards.  For the holly card, I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and used my other ink colors to watercolor it.


And then for the butterfly card, I stamped the image with Misty Moonlight and then colored in with Stampin' Blends.  So there you have three different techniques using these detailed images :)

Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, lily card:
Stamps:  Ageless Adornment
Ink:  So Saffron, Cinnamon Cider, Early Espresso
Paper:  So Saffron, Thick Very Vanilla
Accessories:  hole punch

Supplies, holly card:
Stamps:  Ageless Adornment
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Cinnamon Cider, Early Espresso
Paper:  Shaded Spruce, Thick Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Hole punch

Supplies, butterfly card:
Stamps:  Ageless Adornment
Ink:  Misty Moonlight, Stampin' Blends in Seaside Spray and Petal Pink
Paper:  Seaside Spray, Thick Very Vanilla
Accessories:  hole punch

No comments: