Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sunshine Butterfly

One giant butterfly card deserves another, right?  'Cause I made one!


So I said I might try the Pool Party EP with Basic Gray cardstock, but then I decided to go in a different direction and have some fun with bright colors :)  That's Tangerine Tango EP on Island Indigo cardstock, whatcha think?  It's pretty similar to yesterday's card but today's uses the latest Freshly Made Sketch:

If only I could make every single card/scrapbook page that floated through my imagination, because I had lots of ideas for this sketch!  Well, if I did make everything I ever thought of, I'd be swimming in cards and scrapbook pages, but I'd be as happy as a pig in slop--but drier and probably more prone to paper cuts.  Meh, gotta take the good with the bad I guess.

Here's wishing you a gloriously sunny day such as I'm having here!  Yeah, I live in England, but it gets sunny here sometimes too :)

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Swallowtail, Pursuit of Happiness
Ink:  Versamark, Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Floral District DSP
Accessories:  Labels Collection Framelits, Festive Paper Piercing Template, Boho Blossoms punch, rhinestone, Dimensionals, Tangerine Tango EP

3 comments:

Allisa said...

Great color scheme. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tanya said...

Both butterflies are stunning! That colored EP is fabulous!

Cindy Hall said...

I love your creative color combination. That's one of my favorite sentiments, too, and I really like the added details of paper piercing to accent it Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!