Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Nachos: Anniversary Roses

Happy Tuesday, Nacho fans!  Are you ready for another stellar color combination from the Nacho Average Challenges team?  Here it is!


I had an idea of what I wanted to do as soon as I saw the colors, so here it is:


I know, I know, Stippled Blossoms *again*!  I guess I'm making up for waiting so long to buy it ;)  But it's perfect for an anniversary card...or a wedding card...or any kinda girly floral card.  But my parents' 40th anniversary was last month so I think they'll get this card.  It's more of a surprise when it's a month late, right?  ;)

Go check out the other Nachos' creations and then let's see what you can do with these lovely colors!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Stippled Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Fancy Fan EF, Ovals Framelits, Dimensionals

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

It's a rosey card. I do love the colors. And thank you for the sentiment.

Tanya said...

Gorgeous color combo, and the roses!
I love your idea about it being a surprise if it's way overdue... :)