Saturday, July 19, 2014

Nago Cherry Blossom Festival

Hello again!  I'm back with yet another scrapbook layout that makes me happy.


The page base is the long-retired (sniff!) Almost Amethyst, and I built my own cherry blossoms using the recently-retired Floral Fusion Sizzlit.


I never used the Spencerian Alphabet stamps until after they retired, but I've had fun with it on scrapbook layouts this year.


There's a closeup of my flowers; the Sizzlit cuts three sizes at once so I decided to just vary how I layered the three shades of pink to make all the flowers look a little different.  You can see the original pictures here.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Spencerian Alphabet, Summer Silhouettes
Ink:  Not Quite Navy, Regal Rose, Smoky Slate
Paper:  Almost Amethyst, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Accessories:  Floral Fusion Sizzlit

2 comments:

Tanya said...

This is REALLY pretty! I love how the pink in the photos just pops right off the page!

CCsMom said...

LOVE the cherry blossoms. They are absolutely gorgeous! That's what I should plant in the yard, huh? Dad had the stump ground and now there is just a bunch of sawdust in the yard with big chunks of trunk sitting on the sidewalk.

LOVE your layout!