Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Nachos: Moonlight Swallowtail

Mornin', stamping fans!  The Nachos have a wonderful sketch for you today, take a peek:


So many possibilities!  But I got a brain wave this week and made this immediately:


SHINY!  I stamped the Swallowtail butterfly in Versamark on my Hello Honey card base, then embossed it with Iridescent Ice for a tone-on-tone but glittery look.  I'm kind of in love with it.  And there are my two favorite new In Colors, Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss.  Maybe sometime I'll get tired of that color combination, but it probably won't be soon.

Go check out the Nacho Average Challenges blog for more stampy goodness and then go create something pretty!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Swallowtail, Chalk Talk
Ink:  Versamark, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon
Paper:  Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Moonlight DSP Stack
Accessories:  Iridescent Ice EP, Chalk Talk Framelits, Circle punches, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I love all the ways you find to use that HUGE butterfly stamp. This is GORGEOUS!!!