Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Flashback: Crazy for Cupcakes

Howdy stampy friends!  It's time for another Friday Flashback, and today's featured stamp set is going to come in useful for me since I know so many people with October birthdays.  So let's take a look back at Crazy for Cupcakes!

Also features Priceless and Heard from the Heart
Kind of an interesting layout on this card...I like the colors though.  I think SU! needs more purples in its permanent lineup.  (Well, semi-permanent lineup since they keep changing them every few years!)

Also features Happiest Birthday Wishes
I've got some reverse masks that I made for that giant cupcake so I can use them to sponge color on each individual part of the image.

Also features the cupcake wheel, which I unmounted and put in the case with Crazy for Cupcakes
Oh yes, Crazy for Cupcakes has seen frequent use in baby books!

Also features Bitty Birthday and Sprinkles

Also features Birthday Bakery and Background Basics
Hey, I found an idea I liked so I stuck with it.  And that's it for the flashback part, here's today's brand new card!


I think that this stamp set just begs to be used with bright fun colors, and lucky for me the challenge at Colour Me this week is perfect!


I also used one of the older Nacho challenges that I missed in my unplanned unpack-the-house crafting hiatus:


That's it for me today, peeps.  Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies, last card only:
Stamps:  Crazy for Cupcakes, Background Basics
Ink:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Real Red
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP (retired)
Accessories:  corner rounder, oval, & scalloped oval punches, Dimensionals

No comments: