Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Nachos: Fall Thanks

Howdy, stamping fans!  Are ya ready for a brand new sketch from Nacho Average Challenges?  I like this one, I think you will too!


I like that you can make this sketch really CAS, or go wild and add a lot to it.  I went more the CAS route:


I *love* it when a card takes me, like, ten minutes and I really like it when I'm done.  Three stamps, one Candy Dot, and that was pretty much it!  I noticed when I stamped the leaf that the rubber on my stamp has a little imperfection on it--see the nick out of the edge of the leaf on a level with the top thank you?  I thought about calling SU! about it, because they'd send me a new stamp set no questions asked, but I kinda like that my leaf is a little bit different so I think I'll keep it :)

So now you know what your homework assignment is!  It is back to school season, after all.  Go check out the Nacho blog and then show us what you've got!  I promise you get full credit just for participating :)

Fun bonus factoid for your amusement:  It was on this day 14 years ago that I first met my husband when he got locked out of his apartment.  Fate, I tell you.  Love my honey pie.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  For All Things, Something to Say
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso (kind of seriously in love with this color combo)
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla (I think?  It was in the folder with my Vanilla cardstock, but it seemed to be a little bit different texture.  I don't think it's watercolor paper...)
Accessories:  Regals Candy Dots, Stamp-a-Ma-Jig (which usually I don't list here, but you know I used it to line up my repeated sentiments!)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I LOVE this card! The angled "Thank You"s are very cool!