Monday, September 8, 2014

Ready for Fall!

I'm baaaaack!  And I'm happy about that.  It seemed to take us forever to unpack this time around...we've still got some organization to do, but all the boxes are out of the house at least.  Well, they're in the garage (but empty).  So anyway this morning I was able to get into my craft room and have some fun!


I know just who's going to get this card, too.  I have a friend who was all over Facebook talking about pumpkin spice latte day at Starbucks when everyone else was posting their kids' first-day-of-school pictures because priorities.  And her birthday is later this month.

I used the latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches to get the creative juices flowing:


Also doesn't hurt that the pumpkins are from a brand new stamp set called Fall Fest.  Gotta love new stamps!

Thanks for stopping by after my little hiatus, have a funtastic day!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Fall Fest, Four You
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP
Accessories:  Fun Fall & Labels Collection Framelits, Woodgrain EF, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Amy O said...

Cute Fall card! I love the pumpkins and the great color combo. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

CCsMom said...

LOVE the colors! All Fall and Halloweenie! Walmart has their inflatables out already for Halloween. They have some really neat ones -- AND some spiders. I am SO ready for all. California, however, is supposed to be HOT (of course) this weekend. Bummer. Just means we'll have to stop for a Mickey Mouse-shaped ice cream bar, doesn't it?

Love you!

Tanya said...

This is great! I love the bold colors together! Glad to see you back, too!