Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Nachos: Sweet Birthday Wishes

Howdy, Nacho fans!  We're back this week with a fun sketch from Nacho Average Challenges:


I had to think about this one for a while, but then I decided to just take the sketch very literally and I used markers to draw some lines.  So here's my card:


I don't know why, but Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride, and Mossy Meadow seemed like a good color combo to me today!  So two of the lines each direction are Mossy Meadow, and the center one is Blackberry Bliss.  I rounded one corner just for some more interest since there's a lot of white space.  Nothing complicated this week for me!

So now let's see what you've got!  Check out the other pretties on the Nacho blog and then make one yourself so we can all ooh and ahh over it!

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Blooming with Kindness
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Blushing Bride
Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Corner rounder punch

No comments: