Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Nachos: Big News, Baby

Happy Nacho day, peeps!  This week, Nacho Average Challenges has a perfectly wonderful, springy, Easter-iffic color combination for you to try:


I thought this combo was so easy to work with, I finished my card in probably about ten minutes.  So here's what I made:


Figured  I might as well continue to stock up on baby cards!  :)  Sure, there's pink on here, but I don't think that keeps this from being a good boy baby card.  The inside says "Congratulations" from the same stamp set; I might need to make a couple more of these.  The button and twine are both SU!, but are retired styles.  I'm very slow about using up buttons in particular.

So now it's your turn!  Check out the Nacho blog for more cute card creations, and then make your own.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Big News
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, So Saffron
Paper:  Pool Party, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories:  Sweetheart punch, Chevron EF, Dimensionals, retired button & twine

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

CUTE! And of course this would be perfectly OK to send to the mother of a boy. It has yellow on there, too!

Speaking of pastels and Easter, they were celebrating the call center here today and they were all dressed up. One of the supervisors was wearing a plaid pastel jacket with a nice green bow tie -- looked like an EASTER EGG to me. So funny! Another had a solid green jacket on -- the kelly green. Yeah, I fell like Spring has definitely sprung here today!