Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Nachos: Butterfly Basics

Happy Nacho Day once again, peeps!  And happy St. Patrick's Day too, hope you're wearing green and getting lots of kisses for being Irish :)

The Nacho Average Challenges crew has a pinch-free sketch for you this week, take a looksie:


I think a lot of us have spring fever lately, and my card for this challenge is definitely springy.  And I actually used one of the other two Butterfly Thinlits!


And and AND my card has green on it so no pinchies.  :)  I kinda made up the card as I went, randomly choosing colors that sounded like a good idea and just stamping whatever felt "right" as I went along.  It was almost like free association stamping?  Well, I like how it turned out, anyway.

So now it's your turn to make something pretty!  Share it over on the Nacho blog so we can all say ooooh when we see it.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Butterfly Basics, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Night of Navy, Pistachio Pudding, So Saffron
Paper:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Night of Navy, Pistachio Pudding, So Saffron
Accessories:  Word Window, Modern Label, 2 3/8" scalloped circle punches; Butterfly Thinlits, Banners Framelits, Subtles Candy Dots, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I do remember commenting on this because I said I LOVED the colors and all the textures. The little butterfly thinlet is very cute. Great color combo.