Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Nachos: Thoughtful Starfish

It's Nacho Day!  Woowoo!  It's time for another great sketch from Nacho Average Challenges, take a look:


I have lots and lots of stamps that would work for that flower element, but I didn't decide which one to use until I found a scrap of paper in my stash and decided to go with a beach theme.  So here's my creation:


I love that Best Year Ever DSP from the Sale-a-Bration catalog, don't you?  I think this is only the second time I've used it though.  Anyway, usually I would put the starfish on Dimensionals but I didn't feel like finagling that so I just glued it to the card front and added some teensy pearls.  My sentiment got a little bit smudged on the right side but I'm calling that proof of hand-made-ness :p

Your turn now!  Make your own Nacho-riffic creation and post it on the Nacho blog for us to see, and have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  By the Seashore, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Soft Suede
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP
Accessories:  Pearls, corner rounder punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Yes, I do like the paper. Very nice card.

Hope you are having a great day.

Love ya!