Monday, April 13, 2015

Attempting the Impawsible

Scrappy Monday, peeps!  Today I'm sharing a layout that features my two adorable little black dogs, plus their cousins.


Last year, the hubs and I sent our two dogs back to Texas to spend a couple months with my parents before we left England so they could travel before it got too hot.  And then when we got to Texas it was a big happy hairy reunion :)  The other dogs belong to my brother and his wife, and the spotted one is my dad's, and all of these pictures are my attempt to get all five dogs looking in the same direction at the same time.  Impossible.


Closeup of the title.  Once that pun occurred to me, I just couldn't help but make it my page title.  I just hand-drew the little paw prints on the cutout letters so I wouldn't have to cut out the insides of the letters.


I think I use basically this same color combination on all my doggy layouts:  Basic Black, Baked Brown Sugar (on the non-SU! patterned paper from my stash), Riding Hood Red, and Pacific Point.

Anyway, it's a new week and I'm hoping to get lots of scrappin' done, so I'm outta here.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  None
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point, Very Vanilla, non-SU DSP (I forget the company and the logos are both glued to the page base)
Accessories:  Lettering template from Deja Views, Hearts Framelits

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Hi, Ms. Christy! Hope you had a fantastic weekend. Ours definitely was full, but the best thing was I now have my new cooktop installed. Unfortunately now I have to go buy new saucepans. Probably time anyway. But I am excited. Other than Dad trying his best to electrocute himself, it was uneventful and Adam helped.

LOVE your layout. You showed this to me IRL when we came out to your house. I really like the color combo. Love ya!